The Association of Executive Search Consultants will hold their annual conference in New York City on March 29 + 30 2017.
Retained executive search leaders will focus on globalization, diversity, and technology and explore:
• Where can machines replace humans? How will automation affect jobs in the next decade?
• How do you embrace and implement diversity to make it an economic and social asset?
• How do you add value for time?
• With new political leaders across the world, what is the state of the global economy?
• As industries rapidly transform, how can leadership styles and management tactics evolve?
Day two of the conference will focus on the boutique and independent firms. It will be chaired by Jose J. Ruiz, Alder Koten’s CEO.
8:00AM – 9:00AM | REGISTRATION AND NETWORKING BREAKFAST
9:00AM – 9:30AM | WELCOME AND OPENING REMARKS
Chair, Jose Ruiz, CEO at Alder Koten
9:30AM – 10:30AM | INDUSTRY TRENDS AND GROWTH
Timothy McHugh, CFA at William Blair & Company
Timothy McHugh, CFA, partner, is a global services analyst with William Blair & Company, a global investment banking and asset management firm. Mr. McHugh specializes in the consulting and staffing sectors and oversees William Blair’s surveys of executive search consultants.
He will present their latest research about the executive search industry, including current trends. He will also address the topic of firm valuation and how to attract capital investment.
10:30AM – 10:45AM | BREAK
10:45AM – 12:00PM | PANEL DISCUSSION: GLOBAL NETWORKS AND ALLIANCES
• Craig Buffkin, Managing Partner, Buffkin/Baker & Global Chair, Panorama Search Group
• Mickey Matthews, International Chairman & Managing Director, Stanton Chase
• Alastair Paton, Managing Partner, Signium UK & Vice Chair, Signium
• Alain Tanugi, Executive Chair, TRANSEARCH
• Krista Walochik, Chair, Talengo, and Chair, The Global Community for Leaders (TGCL)
12:00PM – 1:00PM | LUNCH AND FACILITATED TABLETOP DISCUSSIONS
1:00PM – 3:00PM | OPEN DISCUSSION AND BEST PRACTICE EXCHANGE FACILITATED BY JOSE RUIZ
• Firm Performance Management and Compensation Structures
• Strategies for Firm Growth
• Firm Management and Operational Excellence