About Brakston Grey
Brakston Grey is a division of Alder Koten that focuses on recruiting high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions in North America and Latin America. Our recruiters help clients increase the quality of the candidate pool and reduce their time to hire. Brakston Grey recruiters are uniquely positioned and equipped to help attract and assess top performing talent.
Program Manager – Automotive Industry
Position Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Position Status: Open
Our client is a full service equipment design and build organization, primarily serving the automotive manufacturing industry.
The Program Manager accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities from kick off to successful launch.
- Monitor project schedules and flow.
- Manage and assist in the attainment of project goals.
- Maintain a conscientious team work attitude to achieve manufacturing and company objectives.
- Facilitate continuous improvement and initiatives.
- Establish, schedule, prioritize, and control project activities and objectives.
- Initiate and maintain communication with customers.
- Provide timely/accurate financial projections and pertinent communication to finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, or similar.
- Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Manufacturing project management experience preferred.
- Problem analysis and resolution skills required.
- Experience in writing and interpreting technical specifications and requirements.
- Microsoft Office and Windows
- Must have working command of the English language, and be able to effective communicate
If you meet the above criteria and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include: “Program Manager – Monterrey” in the subject line of your email.