About Brakston Grey
Brakston Grey is a division of Alder Koten that focuses on recruiting high potential professionals and managers on a development path for executive positions in North America and Latin America. Our recruiters help clients increase the quality of the candidate pool and reduce their time to hire. Brakston Grey recruiters are uniquely positioned and equipped to help attract and assess top performing talent.
Northern Mexico Regional Sales Manager
Position Location: Open to industrial locations in Northern Mexico.
Position Status: Open
Our client provides a comprehensive range of technologies for screening, thickening, dewatering, and drying industrial wastewater and sludge in an economical and environmentally sound way.
They offer solid/liquid separation and drying solutions for industrial wastewater treatment. Based on many years of operating experience and a comprehensive portfolio of technologies, Our client provides state-of-the-art equipment for headwork’s screening, water intake, potable water treatment, desalination, sludge thickening/dewatering, bio-solids drying, manure processing, and biogas handling. They offer a wide range of equipment to assure the optimum choice for their customer’s needs – screens, filters, presses, decanter centrifuges, thickeners, drying systems, and thermal utilization equipment. They have the ability to test options in a pilot facility to help customers develop and tailor the right solution.
Once installed, the equipment comes with the support of a strong global service network for the wastewater and sludge processing industries. Their global experience means they can provide solutions quickly and efficiently. This position is focused on selling services for their products.
Prerequisites: (Experience, Knowledge and Education)
- Degree in Engineering or 5 years of experience with centrifuges or similar industrial or process equipment.
- Sales experience and established relationships with the customers in the region is preferred.
- Willingness to travel (overnight stays will be required in this territory)
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to track multiple teams and tasks in order to accomplish company directed goals and expectations.
Responsibilities (Key tasks)
Provide Sales Coverage for the Service Industry in a defined sales territory (US Border to points North of Mexico City). The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for covering all separation product lines including centrifuges, filter presses, separators and ancillary equipment. They will report to the Service Industry Sales Manager and work very closely with the various Service Center Managers.
Major responsibilities are listed but not necessarily limited to the following duties:
- Calls on customers in the territory on a regular basis to grow the business
- Maintains active communications with respective in-house personnel
- Communicates customer visits in writing via CRM visit reports in an established timely and consistent manner.
- Represents all product lines assigned on each customer visit.
- Assure customer satisfaction throughout the territory.
- Responsible for the territory forecasts, budgets and cost controls.
- Maintain established customer base and develop new relationships.
- Periodically evaluate effectiveness of key account sales strategies and tactics.
- Assist in co-coordinating activities in each account.
- Pass on new equipment sales opportunities/leads to the Capital Sales group.
- Excellent communication stills with the ability to respond to customer requests or needs immediately and with confidence.
- Ability to provide professional presentations and reports for internal and external needs as required.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams.
- Critical thinker, always thinking outside the box and finding ways to get things done rather that reasons things will not work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM systems utilized to maintain business needs.
If you meet the above criteria and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include: “Sr. Project Engineering Manager – Stamping” in the subject line of your email.