Our Client, a company that distributes high performance wire and cable products, such as cable harnesses, connectors, wire identification systems, and cable management products to manufacturers of aircraft and military equipment is seeking a Senior Account Manager with a strong background in the industry to be based in Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico.
The Account Manager provides key account leadership for designated customers served by our client. In addition, this position provides overall sales and customer service for accounts and supports all aspects of the business needs of the company.
The Account Manager creates and executes a sales strategy to win major customers for our client and develops ongoing relationships with designated accounts. He/she is expected to work with the customer’s buying organization to create a long term relationship with the account and serve as the customer liaison along with other members of the our client team.
- Previous experience (1 – 2 years) in technical sales in the aerospace, defense or electrical component/wiring industry.
- A superior level of comprehensive business skills and knowledge in corporate, technical, product, industry and competitive areas related to the product offerings of our client.
- Candidate should be self-disciplined, a self-starter and possess strong written and oral communication, leadership, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Candidate should possess extensive experience in negotiations of contracts with technology companies and/or government agencies.
- Candidate should be computer literate and have the ability to use the Microsoft Office product suite including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
Major Position Responsabilities and Accountabilities
- Markets our client’s products and services to companies in the assigned markets.
- Provides leadership for the entire sales and sales support organization in the sales, support and implementation of Our client products and services.
- Develop and manage account plans/profiles
- Create and develop customer solutions and sales proposals.
- Lead in the negotiation of long-term contracts.
- Attain and exceed forecast sales objectives for Our client products and services.
- Identify, understand and analyze product sales applications, new product opportunities and innovative new sales ideas
- Develop sales forecasts and manage them on a bi-monthly basis and submit to management.
Critical Success Factors
- Strong industry knowledge in Mexico.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Strong educational background.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Effective communication skills, to listen, know and motivate the team.
- Effective leadership skills, knowing when to step back empowering management and when to take charge.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please forward your resume to Oralia Flores (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Silvia Flores (email@example.com).